I didn't know! More reasons to be motivated!

Wow, I knew that I was at an increased risk for Type 2 Diabetes, but what I didn't know is that I was at HIGH risk for all of these additional health problems. I calculated my BMI this morning (no, I don't want to share the real number at this point), and when it calculated, it also brought up a screen detailing my level of risk and the conditions that I am susceptible to by being overweight. A couple of them, I will admit, I am going to have to google, because I have never even heard of them. Just wanted to share. If you haven't already checked it out, please check out my Mamavation.com VLOG for entry. Please feel free to leave a comment! I don't bite! Your risk for the following health conditions is: High

  • Hypertension
  • Dyslipidemia
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Coronary heart disease
  • Stroke
  • Gallbladder disease
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Sleep apnea
  • Endometrial, breast, and colon cancer

2 comments:

Sugar Jones said...

Those are all the reasons I try to stay in shape. I'm still a little fluffier than I want to be, but I know I'm no longer at risk for all of those ailments. It's amazing, isn't it? You think it's just a vanity thing, but it's really sooo much more than that.

Kelly said...

Those are a couple of good reasons to stay in shape.

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton