Hitting Publish

I sat down last night and wrote a post, while my blog was in a read-only status. I had to write it in Word, and save it. I felt like it was a post I had already written, yet it wasn't on my blog. Well, I was right. After I was able to access my posts again, I went back...to all the drafts sitting there, never published, waiting for their story to be told. So, today, I will be hitting publish on some old posts that never saw the light of day. Bear with me, as I catch you up on these posts. Some of them are very emotional, which is part of why they remained drafts for so long. I am finally ready to share them with others.

Thank you for hanging in there with me, as I struggle through these old memories, and as I face my fear of hitting publish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton