Sunday Fun...

Today, we spent the morning hanging out, eating french toast, drinking coffee (daddy & mommy), and relaxing to Mickey Mouse and his buddies. Then, we decided to get the kids out of the house for a while, and do something as a family. So, we went to Walmart. We got a portable DVD set-up for the car, since we will be travelling to Phoenix with our two babes this week! I've heard they are a life-saver, and although I would never have purchased one myself, Daddy refuses to listen to 2 crying kids the whole way to Phoenix, so he bought one. Ryan didn't listen well, while we were there, so he had to go in the carrier, and ride with Mommy. He threw a fit for a bit, then I let him carry something, and he chilled. Rayna rode in the front carrier, and slept through most of the shopping trip!
Then, we went to Target, to get Ryan a 2nd CARS potty seat. We have one for our downstairs bathroom, but I am ready to transition him to a toddler bed, and want him to be able to use the upstairs bathroom at night, when he needs to, so we got another one. It has a great pee guard, compared to some of the ones I looked at, so I decided to just get the same one.
After all that shopping, it was time for the kiddos to have some fun, and get some fresh air before naptime, so we went to the park (Harry Griffen), and let Ry run around and play on the structures, while I pushed Rayna in the swing...then, Daddy came over and pushed both Ryan and Rayna in the swings, and I was able to get some cute pictures! I hope you enjoy them!

1 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Such cute pictures.....

We use our DVD on that long drive too........by Yuma we need it....:)

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton