20 Things That Excite Me


I'd like to share with you 20 Things That Excite Me. These are not the ONLY 20 things that excite me...I could fill a book with EVERYTHING that excites me, so I limited it to 20! Enjoy!

  1. Helping others.
  2. Trying something fun for the first time.
  3. Fresh, ripe fruit straight from the tree/bush.
  4. A quiet morning to myself as the kids sleep in.
  5. The sparkle in my children's eyes.
  6. Designing something new.
  7. Re-designing something old.
  8. Activities that entertain my kids for more than 5 minutes.
  9. Sharing a fresh pot of chocolate flavored coffee with my hubby on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
  10. Brainstorms.
  11. Carnival mirrors that make me look skinny.
  12. 1/2 priced fabric remnants.
  13. Time spent with friends, old and new.
  14. Finding money in clothing pockets and old purses or wallets.
  15. The idea of launching my own sewing business.
  16. Networking with amazing people.
  17. Getting a great deal on something I've wanted for a long time, but would never buy at full price.
  18. The sound of my hubby's key in the door at the end of the day.
  19. Friendly competition.
  20. Getting the bed to myself, when hubby falls asleep on the couch.



What are some of the things that excite YOU most? Please share, but keep it family-friendly!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Ooohhh - I LOVE fabric remnants! You never know what treasures you'll find in those bins. :)

Adena (aka cre82learn) said...

Coming by from SITS31DBBB. Great list post! Those same things excite me...except a sewing biz. That would scare me to death, mainly because I just started sewing!! I have no idea how to get individual URLs of your posts...I've actually never seen where it doesn't just automatically happen. I did click on other posts and you are right, same URL. Hmmm, have you thought of switching host sites? Did you buy your domain name? You can still host it at a place like Blogger, free and very easy to use. I've had WordPress but I am not techy enough to get full use out of it so I went back to Blogger but have my own domain. I know a lot of blog hops will delete your link if it goes to the main site like this. Not sure if you would lose all your posts/comments if you moved.

Ali said...

I'm addicted, Anne! I can't stay away! I try so hard to avoid even looking into the remnant bin, but I just CANNOT control myself! UGH!

Adena: I am scared to death, and I've been sewing most of my life! I am going to keep working on the URL thing...getting feedback from others is helping! :) Thanks!

Colee said...

Love this, Ali! Miss you, we need to hang soon. xoxo, Nichole

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton