Starting Small and Letting Go

Over the years of my life, I have lost a lot of things money, memories, material things. These things were often things that were taken from me. Stolen from me. But some were left behind, as I moved on in my life, and was not in the position to take them with me. Some of these things have never crossed my mind again, but others, I still feel the sadness of losing. Since finally settling into a home of my own, not quite 10 years ago, I've begun to aquire new belongings. Not all out of necessity, though. Some of those belongings were simply impulse purchases, because I was finally in the position to buy them, and they struck my fancy at THAT VERY MOMENT. Collecting has been the easy part, as I am sure many already know, from their own experiences. Letting go, however, has not been so easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton