What to wear, what to wear...

Hubby and I are joining another couple tonight, and heading out for a fun night. Sounds like fun, right? WRONG....now, I am stressing. WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!!! I've already worn my skirt my max number of times before washing...was thinking jeans, but honestly, every pair I could wear leaves me with a massive muffin top, and that uncomfortably "Squeezed" feeling when I sit down. Don't want to wear a dress, as we may stop in at the ballgame at some point during the night, and dresses (to me), are NOT comfy for sporting events. So, casual, but NICE, because everyone wants to go to a nice dinner and go out for drinks later on in the evening... *sigh* No time for shopping (or $$), and not getting into my attic in 92 degree weather to dig something out...so I guess I am going to have to suck it up and find a shirt that covers the UN-BABY BELLY...AND the muffin top, because I will probably just have to suck it up and wear the jeans that Squeeze...GRRRR. Thanks for letting me vent. No idea what to wear...hope I can manage to find 5 minutes before hubby gets home to get ready, and am able to find something that works! I NEED to be ready before he gets here...or before the babysitter(s) arrive! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Seriously, need to find a pillow and scream right now...Gotta go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton