How Green R U?

Late getting back to this, but better late than never, right? ;) I had a nanny/helper for the past 3 weeks, Stacy, a close friend of mine, and she was GREAT with the kids. If I ever needed a full-time nanny, she would definitely be my first choice. We took the kids to Mission Valley mall while she was helping me out, and I took some really cute pictures of her with the kids...

Walking on the concrete benches in the courtyard...after this, they ran around in the big open courtyard, giggling and chasing each other back and forth and around in circles... We stopped for snack-time on a bench in the mall, and Rayna had some yogurt covered raisins and water while Ryan played tag with Stacy. Later, while I was at an appt., Stacy took them to have lunch in the food court, and let them ride the rides inside the food court...it was a fun and exciting day for these two...they were tuckered out by the time I caught back up with them in the mall! We spent a lot of time in our backyard, playing in the afternoons, after the play area was shaded from the direct sun...they had SOOOO MUCH FUN! Playing basketball, riding tricycle, playing golf, and playing in the sandbox... For Saint Patrick's Day, I made the kids each a pair of leggings to wear with their matching green "JUNGLE" onesies...It was a VERY GREEN DAY for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by PRBbutton